SEELANGS is alive (Re: re Charles A Ward (fwd))

Alex Rudd AHRJJ at CUNYVM.BITNET
Sat Dec 9 16:01:14 UTC 1995

On Fri, 8 Dec 1995 08:09:39 +1000 Athol Yates said:
>PS What is the new address of the seelangs listserv as the old address at
>seelangs at cunyvm.cuny.edu no longer seems to be alive?

No longer alive?  News to me... :)  In fact, if it was dead, why
did you send your question there (where it was successfully
distributed to the list)?

(The above is posted to SEELANGS, and not sent only directly to
Mr. Yates, to dispel any rumors which may arise as a result of
his question.)

As always, any questions related to the SEELANGS list and LISTSERV
and its commands may be sent directly to me at the address below.

Thanks.

- Alex Rudd, list owner of SEELANGS
  seelangs-request at cunyvm.cuny.edu