Seeking marketing class in Russia or Ukraine (fwd)

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Mon Dec 18 22:03:13 UTC 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 95 14:15:56 EST
From: Center for Civil Society International <ccsi+ at u.washington.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <civilsoc at solar.rtd.utk.edu>
Subject: Seeking marketing class in Russia or Ukraine

                                             X-posted from NEWW

>From: Sarah Drue Phillips <sdphilli at students.uiuc.edu>

Hello!
I am writing on behalf of my father, who is a high school marketing
teacher in Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.A.  His International Marketing
class is looking for a class in Russia or Ukraine that would like to
participate in a marketing project.  In this project, each class would be
responsible for developing a marketable item and distributing it to the
other class.  The other class is responsible for marketing the item in
their home country.  Examples of these items include T-shirts,
sweatshirts, and hats with the school's logo.  The costs of production
that each class encurs should be refunded by the sale of the other class'
items.
The American students do not speak Russian, but I will be able to help
with any English/Russian or Russian/English translation that needs to be
done.
If anyone out there knows of a class in Russia or Ukraine that would be
interested, please respond to me at sdphilli at students.uiuc.edu   or to my
father, David Phillips, directly at d.phillips at cms.k12.nc.us

Thanks!
Sarah Drue Phillips