Seeking marketing class in Russia or Ukraine (fwd)

Michael K. Launer mlauner at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Wed Dec 20 15:08:09 UTC 1995

I am forwarding this message to a graduate student of ours who currently
resides in St. Petersburg, Russia, and who has been teaching English in the
schools there. I should think that she might be able to put you in contact
with the appropriate people.  Her name is Kendra Cartwright, and she can be
reached by e-mail c/o the following address:
                                                         bdenny at atlantic.spb.su

Hope this info helps. Happy Holidays & Good Luck. MKL