Internet crisis in Poland

Katarzyna Dziwirek dziwirek at u.washington.edu
Fri Dec 22 20:09:28 UTC 1995

Dear colleagues,
I am forwarding the following message, in the hope that some of you might
find the time in your busy holiday/conference season to write a letter of
protest. This appears to be a serious problem and one that may well
appear in other EE countries in the future. I did not edit the message below
(my schedule is pretty busy too!) so please substitute prices for prizes.
Thanks and happy holidays,
kat
Katarzyna Dziwirek
dziwirek at u.washington.edu
Department of Slavic Languages and Literature, box 353580
University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195
tel. (206) 543-7691