email to/from Russia

Michael K. Launer mlauner at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Tue Dec 26 14:23:25 UTC 1995

The following information/opinion was offered to me by Michele L. Pedro,
director of operations at Russian Technology Language Services, Inc. of
Tallahassee FL (75212.345 at CompuServe.com), a company in which I have a
financial interest. The note came in response to my having forwarded the
message from Jennifer Greene-Krupala (jgkrupala at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU) regarding
Smartlink Corp and a new product called CP_TUNER 1.0.....

"Both sender and receiver of an emailed text should use the same program.
UUENCODE and UUDECODE are free and, as I see it, used by most people.
[This] also works for Russian. Therefore, I see no need [for anyone] to
purchase another program. MLP"