Video

Lotcheris, Rytas /C=CA/ADMD=GOVMT.CANADA/PRMD=GC+JUSTICE/S=LOTCHERIS/G=RYTAS/ at gemdes.carleton.ca
Thu Feb 2 15:33:09 UTC 1995

The Canadian Museum of Civilization (ex-Museum of Man) is located in Hull,
Quebec.
Their address is:

100 Laurier Str.
P.O. Box 3100
Station B
Hull, Quebec J8X 4H2
Canada

tel.   (819) 776-7000  (general information)
         (819) 776-7145  (customer service)
fax.  (819) 776-8300

Rytas Lotcheris
 ----------
P.S. I sent this information to J. Rouhier directly but it was returned due
to a detected loop at ukcc.uky.edu.
I am searching for a copy of the video "Luchak's Easter", which I believe
was
produced by the Museum of Man, Canada.  Does anyone know where I can
purchase
a copy?  Alternately, does anyone know how to contact the museum to
determine
whether I can purchase a copy from them?  Thanks in advance.  Reply to me
directly.  J. Rouhier  email:  jruewilo at ukcc.uky.edu