Moscow State Summer Programs

Natasha Romanoff natasha at mgu-usa.org
Mon Feb 6 11:16:19 UTC 1995

Dear SEELANGers,

Moscow State University has the new brochure describing Russian language
and Humanties courses for visiting students. In addition to our
pre-scheduled sessions, we provide assistants/ facilitate archive access
for researchers and we organize tailored training in English or Russian for
groups of five or more students.  The gentleman overseeing individual and
group enrollment is Mr. Nicholas Stevens. If you would like the electronic
version of the brochure and application, please send your request to him
via the Washington, DC office at nstevens at mgu-usa.org.

Natalia Romanova
natasha at mgu-usa.org