automatic glossary-making

Kati Dana KDANA at NORWICH.BITNET
Thu Feb 9 13:03:46 UTC 1995

You can use the index function in WordPerfect to make glossaries from
existing WP texts.  This function is called "Mark Text", and you can
use it to create indexes, tables of contents, and tables of authorities.
You simply mark the words in the text you want to index, and when done,
generate an alphabetical, page-linked index.  Any WordPerfect documentation
should be able to walk you through this relatively easy procedure.

However, I imagine you would need to edit the index to make it a glossary,
and I am not certain how that Cyrillic-Roman interface would work ....

Kati Dana.