Glossary Generator

Koenraad Blansaer k.blans at kblans.eunet.be
Sat Feb 11 10:48:06 UTC 1995

Dear SEELangers,

A few weeks ago I bought Micro-OCP from Oxford University Press. It is a
standard software tool for those using computers to concordance, index, and
study various types of patterning in textual corpora. Whether documents are
written in English, French, Russian, Hebrew or any other language, Micro-OCP
can analyse it. The program produces word lists, indexes, and concordances
from ASCII and COCOA encoded texts in a variety of languages and alphabets.

I think it's the best tool around for linguistic studies, morphological and
syntactic analysis, preparation of indexes and concordances etc.

Sincerely,

Koenraad Blansaer
Assistant Professor of Russian
University of Louvain