flowers

Dwight Vesty Dwight_Vesty at macstand.com
Sat Feb 18 14:47:34 UTC 1995

Russians love receiving flowers.  The number can be counted at a glance
(Russians seem to be very good at this).  It's shocking to see the look on
someone's face when you greet them with a smile and extend a handful of even
numbered flowers.  As you know by now, even numbers of flowers are associated
with death.  My Russian wife assures me however that the number doesn't much
matter if you give more than a dozen.  She also has told me that Russians are
becoming more forgiving of silly Americans.
Mac's Last Stand, 13 Gigs, (12) 28.8 lines 716-346-5555