Joint Conference in Colorado, 3/30-4/2

David Burrous burrous at csn.org
Thu Jan 5 09:11:14 UTC 1995

Dear Seelangers:

March 30, 1995 there will be a joint conference of the Central States on
the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Colorado Congress of Foreign Languages
Teachers, Pacific Northwest Council on Foreign Languages, and the Southwest
Conference on Language Teaching.  If you are attending please be sure to
sign up for the following immersion workshop:

W-4 Russian Immersion Workshop.  "Comrades!  Let's speak  Russian while
touring Denver!  After a get-acquainted session, we will eave the hotel on
our special de-bugged Intourist bus to tour significant and insignificant
Russian sights in Denver including the Russian food market, the Russian
Banya,  Denver's only Russian library and Sloane's Russian art gallery.
After lunch at the Little Russian Cafe, we will stop by the All Saint's
Russian Orthodox church to view their beautiful icons.   Bring a warm
jacket and your sense of humor.  Limited to 35 participants.  Presenters
David Davidovich Burrousky and Marina Olegovna Johnsonskaya.  Total fee for
workshop is $55 which includes transportation and lunch."

David E. Burrous                         * phone:  (303) 465-1144
Standley Lake Sr. High School |                            ext. 569
9300 West 104th Avenue          (  ) fax:     (303) 465-1403
Broomfield, CO  80021, USA       | | e.mail:  burrous at csn.org