Cyrillic W.Procs.Software Question

Andrew Ostrovsky rls at olympus.net
Tue Jan 17 23:58:07 UTC 1995

>         Do any of you know of software which: a] Runs under Windows
> b] has Cyrillic/or only Russian  and ...  c] Has a spelling checker
>         Thanks in advance.  Mark  Pinson

I have a catalog file from Russian Language Services. They sell what
you are looking for. If you need the file let me know and I will send
it to you.

Andrew Ostrovsky  rls at olympus.net
Russian Language Software: fonts, drivers, dictionaries, thesauri,
spell-checkers, OCR, translation software, keyboard managers.

RLSoftware,  a division of Russian Language Services
rls at prostar.com, tel.:206-783-5425