Inquiry about CAI materials for Czech

George Fowler h(317)726-1482 o(812)855-2829 GFOWLER at ucs.indiana.edu
Mon Jan 23 02:07:50 UTC 1995

Greetings!
     I received the enclosed inquiry about the available of computerized
materials for the study of Czech. I know of nothing, but Czech is so far from a
specialty for me that I wouldn't necessarily hear about it even if there were
something excellent. If anyone has any suggestions, please get in touch with
Mara Pitkethly directly, or post to the list--I'm sure there are others out
there who would be interested.
     Come to think of it, has anybody compiled a list of CAI materials for
Slavic languages? That would be a nice resource to have.
     George Fowler
     GFowler at Indiana.Edu