Inquiry about CAI materials for Czech

Mark Pinson mpinson at husc.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 28 00:28:23 UTC 1995

        Check the quarterly publication Data Sources - the main listing
for the computer industry - see software volume - look under for. languages.
When I wanted to help some Russian friends find cheap software for writing
Cyrillic, I looked there - and all the software listed under russian was
for LEARNING Russian, not WRITING Russian - so same may apply for Czech.
                                Mark Iakovlevich