teachers of Russian at the elementary-high school level

Anna Mavricheva annam at ksu.ksu.edu
Sun Jul 23 06:05:56 UTC 1995

This is my first message to the list. I am currently located at Kansas State
University where I had some experience in teaching Russian 2 and 'Basics
of Russian.'  In my home country (Russia) I taught English as a Foreign
Language at the elementary through high school level.

I am trying to find someone who teaches Russian at the elementary - high
school level for exchanging ideas, identifing common problems, and probably
working at a collaborative project aimed to improve foreign language
literacy.

If there is anyone interested, please, reply to annam at fox.ksu.ksu.edu

Thanks,

Anna Mavricheva