Call for Papers

Colleen Halley cfhalley at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 1 20:40:11 UTC 1995

                         ***************
                         CALL FOR PAPERS
                         ***************

    |             The Donald W. Treadgold Papers               |
    |    in Russian, East European and Central Asian Studies   |
    |__________________________________________________________|

The Donald W. Treadgold papers in Russian, East European and Central Asian
Studies was conceived as a series of occasional papers which provides a
forum for the rapid dissemination of current scholarly research on the
regions of Russia, East Europe, and Central Asia.

The Treadgold Papers currently seeks submissions of monographs from all
major academic fields which address the region. Articles should be of
substantial length -- approximately 40-100 pages, including endnotes
and/or bibliography. We aim to publish monographs that may be too long for
most journals, yet too short to appear in book form.

When submitting, please include an abstract and three copies of the paper
for peer review. Submission on disk is requested upon acceptance. All
submissions should be sent to the address below. For a list of current
available papers, contact the managing editor (e-mail address below).

        Donald W. Treadgold Papers
                in Russian, East European and Central Asian Studies
                203 Thomson Hall, Box 353650
                Jackson School of Int'l Studies
                University of Washington              Tel: (206) 543-4852
                Seattle,  WA  98195                   Fax: (206) 685-0668