koi8

David Burrous burrous at csn.org
Wed Mar 1 19:04:02 UTC 1995

Where and how does one buy MacWeb? And how much does it cost?

>>I am trying to make koi8 fonts work in Netscape on mac, and am
>>encountering problems.  Love to hear from anyone who has had success
>>in this area.
>>
>>John Dingley
>>jdingley at yorku.ca
>I had the same problem with Mosaic, and what I eventually learned is that
>only MacWeb can handle KOI8 fonts on the WWW.

David E. Burrous                         * phone:       (303) 465-1144
Standley Lake Sr. High School | voice mail: (303) 982-3221
9300 West 104th Avenue          (  ) fax:           (303) 465-1403
Westminster, CO  80021,  USA   |  | e.mail:  burrous at csn.net
"Karaulila Ulya ulyey, nochyu usnula Ulya u ul'ya."