KOI8

Randolph J. Herber herber at dcdrjh.fnal.gov
Thu Mar 2 20:33:51 UTC 1995

|---------------------- Information from the mail header -----------------------
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Extract from Karen Rondestvedt's note of 2/3/95 :

|> won't work. For step-by-step directions to configure MacWeb with KOI8, see
|>         http://www.pitt.edu/~mapst57/rus/russian.html
|> I can attest that these directions work.

|Can this be right ? Maybe I've become a little confused , but surely
|in order to read the instructions in http://www.pitt.edu/~mapst57/rus/russian
|.html, you will need to have MacWeb configured already?

|regards
|Clive Porter

|Clive
|+33-1-53-69-71-37
|e-mail cporter at esa.bitnet

It appears to be correct.  I used Mosaic and examined a number of the HTML
pages containing the instructions.  I saw no cyrillic content.  You might
need to configure your WWW browser to read latin text.

Randolph J. Herber, herber at dcdrjh.fnal.gov, +1 708 840 2966, CD/HQ
(Speaking for myself and not for US, US DOE, FNAL nor URA.)
(Product, trade, or service marks herein belong to their respective owners.)