Computer assisted language instruction

Mogens Jensen mojemj at unidhp.uni-c.dk
Tue Mar 14 21:33:55 UTC 1995

In Denmark russian is chosen subject in appr. 55 gymnasiums - we have 125
in all. The students are 15-20 years old. Computers must be involved in
all subjects. In russian the students can write in danish/russian.
Uffe Gotved has made a lot of instructive exercises for Calis/DOS. All
schools can free borrow "Tell me a tale, my computer" (10 russian
folktales with nice graphics). A few use the CD-ROM "Hello Russia". A few
use "A month in Moscow". Some schools have e-mail contact with russian
schools. - There is a great demand for good programmes / exercises.
Best regards, Mogens Jensen.