Computer assisted language instruction

Robert Hunter rhunter at eckert.acadcomp.monroecc.edu
Wed Mar 15 05:07:46 UTC 1995

Dear Mr. Jensen,

        I am interested in learning Russian.  Are the computer programs you
describe available for English speakers?  If so please send me detailed
information.

        Were you ever an AIESEC trainee in Rochester, New York?  If so hello
again!

Barbara Allard Coe
I may be reached via my husband's e-mail address above.
  Robert Hunter, President               Russian American Exchanges, Inc.
  Board of Directors                     8 Red Fox Run
  rhunter at eckert.acadcomp.monroecc.edu   Pittsford, NY 14534-3428 USA
  Voice:  (716) 248-5075                 Fax:  (716) 383-8723