Computer assisted language instruction

David Pitkethly dtpit at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 16 17:35:56 UTC 1995

I was   quite excited to see your note posted on Seelangs, as I have been
in a desperate search for computer tutorials for my Czech studyl, and ,
am hopeful of the remote possibility that Diplomat Software,of which you
wrote may have some available. Could you please send me their address/
telephone/ fax...whatever, so that I may get in contact with them. thank
you for your time.  Mara