UW Summer Program 1995

Charlotte Wallace charlo at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 28 17:24:23 UTC 1995

THIS IS TO REASSURE EVERYONE THAT OUR SUMMER INTENSIVE LANGUAGE PROGRAM
(RUSSIAN 150-450, AND ELEMENTARY CZECH) WILL BE OFFERED AS USUAL THIS
SUMMER.  The budget for this program is unaffected by current discussions
about the UW budget.  We will still have our excellent instructors,
multiple cultural activities (including singing, dancing, dramatic
performances, bike trips and hikes in the Cascades), Russian House,
gorgeous scenery and a pleasant climate.

Anyone interested should contact me by email or at the address below.  We
still have a few spaces left in Russian House but we need to hear from
you soon!

Charlotte Wallace
Slavic Department, DP-32
University of Washington