jobs in Russian

Richard Smith richard at ic.tunis.tver.su
Thu Nov 2 23:11:46 UTC 1995

Dear SEELANGERs, we have yet another addition to Dr. Tall's poll:

There is a growing trend in the Russian Federation towards hiring U.S.
students and graduates with Russian Language ability.  Here at the
Tver InterContact Group we have over the past six years recruited such
persons to fill the following 26 positions in our departments:

BUSINESS CONSULTING
Consultants (2)
Attorney (1)

INSTITUTE FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION
Teachers of English as a Second-Language (16)

INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS
(Of our branch International Institute of Russian Language and Culture)
International Programs Director (1)
International Programs Coordinators (3)

PRESIDENT'S OFFICE
Executive Secretary (1)