jobs in Russian

Neil Bermel bermel at humnet.ucla.edu
Fri Nov 3 01:25:13 UTC 1995

This is a little off the track, but one good source for information about
work and volunteer opportunities in Russia/CIS is the Center for a Civil
Society, which has some on-line and off-line resources.  I've subscribed to
their mailing list for a while now, and they list some interesting and
offbeat possibilities for graduates with a degree in or knowledge of
Russian.  CIVILSOC generates between one and five messages a day.  What
follows is a description they sent me of their resources: