Volkov and the Wizard of OZ -ACKNOWLEDGMENT

Mila Khayutin khayuti at mcmail.CIS.McMaster.CA
Tue Nov 14 17:22:19 UTC 1995

With all respect, I cannot agree with you. There was a translation of
"Wizard of Oz" in Soviet Uion under the very same title : "Mudrets iz
strany Oz", I personally read it when I was little. Maybe, it's a gap
between generations.
Mila Khayutin