Correspondence or Distant Edu. Russian

Rosa-Maria Cormanick rcormani at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Tue Nov 14 22:25:37 UTC 1995

At Ohio State University we have a program that may be a version of a
distance education program.  It is our TELELANG Program (Telephone-Assisted
Foreign Language Instruction).  The languages offered are:  Arabic, Bulgarian,
Chinese, Czech, French, Hungarian, Japanese, Latin, Polish, Russian,
Serbo-Croatian, Slovak, Turkish, Ukrainian.

The program is teacher assisted via the telephone, mastery-based, self-paced,
flexible.

Russian language is available from the elementary to 3rd. year level - a total
of 39 quarter credit hours.

If additional information is needed, please send me your mail address or call
toll-free 1-800-323-3608.

RosaMaria Cormanick
Slavic, OSU

rcormani at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu