CU-SeeMe contacts

Jack Blanshei russjb at timeshare.service.emory.edu
Wed Nov 15 18:42:28 UTC 1995

Does anyone know of contacts that have been made with Russian university
students via the CU-SeeMe software program?  Some time ago I did make a
brief contact with some students at the Moscow Univ Medfak, but it didn't
last long.  We would like to establish contact with Russian students who
are interested in this type of audio-video exchange which could be mutually
stimulating and interesting and yet much less expensive than regular
teleconferencing.  The software is free (from Cornell University) but does
require a "Connectix" or any other camcord type camera attached to the
computer.  Any information you might have would be very much appreciated.

Jack Blanshei

Jack Blanshei
Department of Russian Studies
Candler Library Rm 407