AATSEEL Chicago Program Update

David J Birnbaum djbpitt+ at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 24 00:28:10 UTC 1995

Dear AATSEEL Members,

The AATSEEL Conference Program for the Chicago meeting, which you just
received in the October AATSEEL newsletter, is already very much out of
date. I have just (23 October) posted an updated program schedule to the
Word Wide Web; connect to my home page (below) and follow the links
through Slavic and AATSEEL to the HTML version of the program schedule. If
you do not know how to use the World Wide Web, your local computer lab
attendants would be happy to show you.

Any corrections to the program must reach me by the first week in
November, since I send the final program to the printers in the second
week of November, and I need several days to prepare it for publication.
I will be away from email Thursday, 26 October through Sunday, 29
October, in connection with the AAASS meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Chicago,

David J. Birnbaum
Chair, AATSEEL Program Committee
Professor David J. Birnbaum      djbpitt+ at pitt.edu
The Royal York Apartments, #802  http://www.pitt.edu/~djbpitt/
3955 Bigelow Boulevard           voice: 1-412-624-5712
Pittsburgh, PA  15213  USA       fax:   1-412-624-9714