AATSEEL Chicago Program Update

christina kramer kramer at epas.utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 24 00:53:37 UTC 1995

I appreciate that posting the up-dated programme to the Web is
convenient for many - perhaps most of the readers of SEELANG, however,
the cheery statement that there are people in the computing lab who
would be happy to show me how to access the Web is simply not true.  I
suppose I will eventually be forced into paying a consultant to show
me how to accomplish this task, in the meantime, some other means of
communiction would be appreciated by at least this scholar.  Christina Kramer