AATSEEL Chicago Program Update

Christina Kramer kramer at epas.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 25 13:52:27 UTC 1995

Many thanks to all of you who responded to me of list to assure me that I
am not the only nonWeb browser left in the universe.  Also, to the many of
you who wrote to me and to the list to inform me that University of Toronto
has a Computing Centre for the Humanities, I assure you, this is not new
information.  Unfortunately, I am a Mac user in a PC world here, and
computing support has been less than helpful. I did, however, finally
locate a grad student willing to help Mac people like me and with his help
I can even attach text files now - something the computing in the
humanities couldn't explain to me during the last three years.  The Web
will be covered in the next session.  In the meantime, thanks to David
Birnbaum for posting the changes to me on e-mail, and greetings to the rest
of you who are or are not surfing.

Christina E. Kramer
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Toronto
21 Sussex Ave.
Toronto, Ontario
Canada  M5S 1A1