Netscape and Windows 3.1

George Mitrevski mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Thu Apr 11 18:31:08 UTC 1996

This is a question for your Windows users.

A student of mine is trying to Russianize Netscape for Windows 3.1. The
computer is in an office, so getting Windows 95 is not an option. We can
set up Netscape to display Russian text just fine. Our only problem is
that we can't get Russian text to display in text boxes. We did set up
the font preferences to use a fixed Russian font.

Any suggestions?

George.
Dr. George Mitrevski                    office: 334-844-6376
Foreign Languages                          fax: 334-844-6378
6030 Haley Center                       e-mail: mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Auburn University
Auburn, AL 36849-5204

List of my WWW pages: http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/index.html