No subject

Nancy Novak Gjcnen at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 16:29:24 UTC 1996

Hello, Seelangers. I'm posting this for the (elderly) parents of a friend who
want to visit the area where they were born. Has anyone been to Macedonia
recently, or could put me in touch w/someone who has? Specifically, they're
going to the area near the Greek border, NE of Prespansko Jezero, near
Bitola. Is there anything they should know about this area--things to watch
out for, places not to go, fighting/unrest, etc.? Any info I could pass on
would be most helpful. Please reply to me off-list. Thanks a lot, Nancy
Novak, gjcnen at aol.com