No subject

Tina Kraskow kraskow at ling.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 29 16:15:21 UTC 1996

I am looking for Cyrillic fonts for my computer to use for Russian,
Bulgarian and Macedonian, and I was wondering whether anyone would be able
to tell me where I could obtain them.  I have an IBM PC based system, using
WordPerfect 5.1 for DOS (without Windows).  I have a monochrome monitor and
a Hercules Graphics Card.  I know that there is a Russian Language Module
for this system, but the manufacturer has been recently sold to Corel and
it won't be available for another month.  If someone knows a retail outlet
or other source, that would be appreciated.  I would also be interested in
the fonts for Slavic languages like Polish which don't use Cyrillic
characters
Thank you,
Tina Kraskow
kraskow at babel.ling.upenn.edu