boosting enrollments for fall '96

Robert Beard rbeard at bucknell.edu
Mon Apr 22 22:06:27 UTC 1996

You can see what recent (and a few not-so-recent) Bucknellians are doing
with their degrees by calling up:

http://www.bucknell.edu/departments/russian/work.html

We keep that information on-line for interested students at Bucknell and in
the high schools.  We also maintain an alumni page (guides/alumni.html)
which provides additional insights in how our graduates fare.

--Bob

>Ben Rifkin wrote:
>
>>...I would appreciate hearing from any SEELANGers who
>>have collected this information as to the range of jobs found by students
>>with knowledge of Russian and/or other Slavic languages or languages of the
>>former Soviet Union in order to improve our publicity effort.  ...If I get
>a number of replies,
>>I'll post a summary to SEELANGS by May 1, hopefully in time for last minute
>>enrollment efforts this semester (for returning students) and well in
>>advance of enrollment efforts for students registering in the summer and
>>fall.
Robert Beard                              Bucknell University
Russian & Linguistics Programs            Lewisburg, PA 17837
rbeard at bucknell.edu                              717-524-1336
Russian Program   http://www.bucknell.edu/departments/russian
Morphology on Internet        http://www.bucknell.edu/~rbeard