boosting enrollments for fall '96

Ernest Scatton escatton at cnsvax.albany.edu
Tue Apr 23 01:30:57 UTC 1996

for information on our grads there are two pages on our homepage (below):

What our grads are doing?
Alumni/alumnae page

The latter is under preliminary construction, but our hope is to
eventually build an electronic alum network, which we think will be very
useful to past, present, and future students. We'd like to hear from
former students on Seelangs who'd like to get on the list.

Best wishes.

ES

Ernest Scatton                                       Germanic & Slavic Hum254
518-442-4224 (w)                                               UAlbany (SUNY)
518-482-4934 (h)                                                    Albany NY
518-442-4217 (fax)                                                      12222
                   cnsvax.albany.edu/~alin220/slav_dept (WWW)