kyrgyzstan

robert beard rbeard at bucknell.edu
Fri Apr 26 19:54:48 UTC 1996

Hey, a student of mine is going there for 2 years with the Peace Corps,
too.  I found a State Department grammar of Kirghiz in the Penn State
library (I wrote it down for him but didn't keep a copy for myself).  I
also pointed him to my hyperlinked page on Kyrgyzstan at:

http://www.bucknell.departments/russian/facts.html

There is an IREX Kyrgyzstan homepage which may be accessed from mine.

>A student of mine is going there for 2 yrs with the Peace Corpos to
>teach English (so: another item for your job listings). This student
>studied Russian for 2 yrs. Do any of you know any good sources of
>information on Kyrgyzstan? I tried on the Web but didn't get very far.
>Thanks. Emily Tall
Robert Beard                                Russian & Linguistics Programs
Bucknell University                                     Lewisburg, PA 17837
RUSSIA & NIS:     http://www.bucknell.edu/departments/russian
MORPHOLOGY:                       http://www.bucknell.edu/~rbeard