kyrgyzstan

L.C.J. Jacobson lcj+ at pitt.edu
Sat Apr 27 03:14:40 UTC 1996

> Do any of you know any good sources of
> information on Kyrgyzstan? I tried on the Web but didn't get very far.

A query to Alta Vista turned up 4,000 documents with reference to
Kyrgyzstan:  travel guides, reports on geography, business, Internet
access, the economy, etc.

If you are uncomfortable with search engines, the WWW Virtual Library Asian
Studies Page will take you to links where you can read the English-language
newspapers 'The Bishkek Flash' and the 'Kyrgyz News Digest', or visit
the Kyrgyzstan Archive at Georgia State, or read an economic and trade
overview of the republic.  There's lots of materials out there.

-jake