russian graduate programs

Ray D. Downey 73122.3477 at CompuServe.COM
Mon Apr 29 06:41:21 UTC 1996

Dear All:

I am looking for a postgraduate program in Russian that has research
possibilities in Business Russian.

My goals are to teach Russian at the college level, especially Business
Russian and related subjects.

I currently work a trading company in Russia and adjacent countries.  I
have a  B.A. in Russian International Trade.  I have taught Business
English in Latvia and have lived and worked in former USSR the past 8
years.

Please get in touch with me any interested program.  I would appreciate
further discussion.

Sincerely,

Dan Downey
73122.3477 at COMPUSERVE.COM