Polish lexicography book available

KAREN RONDESTVEDT RONDEST at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Mon Aug 19 14:22:07 UTC 1996

I'm helping the editor distribute the following small-print-run item,
rescued from the pulping of all pre-1990 books:

        Studia z polskiej leksykografii wspolczesnej, tom 3.
        Pod red. Zygmunta Saloniego. Bialystok: Dzial
        Wydawnictw Filii UW w Bialymstoku, 1989. 374 p.

The book is primarily in Polish, but also contains a few articles in
English and Russian. Authors include Andrzej Boguslawski, Aleksei
Dmitrievich Shmelev, Janusz Bien, Krystyna Kallas, Dorota Kopcinska,
Miroslaw Banko and Zygmunt Saloni.

If you are interested in the book, please contact me at the address
below for more information. PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR REQUEST TO
THE LIST, i.e., don't hit the reply key.

-*-  Karen Rondestvedt, Slavic Bibliographer
-*-  University of Pittsburgh Library System
-*-  rondest at vms.cis.pitt.edu
-*-  Web: http://www.pitt.edu/~rondest/