Program Assistant Position Open (fwd)

Ctr for Russian and East European Studies CREES at UKANVAX.BITNET
Fri Aug 23 23:30:33 UTC 1996

I for one am happy to receive the forwardings; I don't have time to
monitor all the  other lists, but I have lots of students looking for
jobs.  Forwardings of job announcements makes my life easier, and my
students thank the forwarders.  A "Warning!  JOB ANNOUNCEMENT!" in
the subject would allow others to delete promptly.  Maria Carlson,
Center for Russian and East European Studies, University of Kansas