Job announcements

Jerry Ervin 76703.2063 at CompuServe.COM
Sun Aug 25 06:16:43 UTC 1996

Let me add my voice to those of others who have endorsed the forwarding to
SEELANGS of these job postings.  A *lot* of grad students (and undergrads, I
surmise) visit SEELANGS periodically to see what's up.  If we want to entice
them into our profession (or simply to show them that our profession is open to
and interested in promoting the many possible career avenues that proficiency
with Russian and the other languages with which we deal), then these postings
are of great value.

--Jerry Ervin
Associate Prof. (Emeritus), Ohio State University