Hello

Patricia A. Burak (OIS) paburak at summon.syr.edu
Sun Aug 25 10:55:53 UTC 1996

Dear Professor Baran:
I read your posting today to SEELANGS (I"ve only recently joined this
listserv), and thought that I would just say "hello."  Sasha has kept
me "posted", more or less, about you, in our frequent conversations.
As you know, he served on my dissertation committee, and one of my
most strict task-masters. Without his "push", I would be working
still!

Can you do me a favor? Do you have Rod Patterson's email? I sent him
an email Friday, and it rejected. I thought he told me
"nebesyn at aol.com". Do you have it? If so, I would be quite grateful
if you would send it to me.

Also, congratulations (?) on helping bring Larissa to SUNY Albany
this fall. I know that Sasha is quite grateful to you as well!

Hope all is well in your world, and at SUNY Albany.  Best
regards..Pat
Patricia A. Burak, Director
Office of International Services
Syracuse University