Request from AATSEEL

Jerry Ervin 76703.2063 at CompuServe.COM
Mon Dec 2 19:38:08 UTC 1996

AATSEEL needs your help.

We have received a number of requests from libraries for copies of some back
issues of the _Slavic and East European Journal_.  In most cases we have been
able to fill these requests.  But we are unable to fill requests for the
following issues because we are out of them:

        v.36 n.1 (spring 1992)
        v.36 n.3 (fall 1992)
        v.39 n.2 (summer 1995)

Often extra copies of journals are left behind when someone moves.  If any
SEELANGS readers find such copies of the above three issues (presently we have
adequate stocks of all other issues) and could send them to AATSEEL (address
below), we and a number of libraries would be most grateful.  AATSEEL will
reimburse postage for any of these issues received.

Please share this notice with other Slavists who may not be on SEELANGS.  Many,
many thanks in advance.

--Jerry Ervin

Gerard L. Ervin
Executive Director, AATSEEL