query

KEVIN CHRISTIANSON KEC7497 at tntech.edu
Fri Dec 20 16:30:54 UTC 1996

Is the SLAVIC AND EAST EUROPEAN ARTS journal defunct?  My checks for
subscriptions have not been cashed, and none of my letters has been responded
to over the past two years. Is E.J. Czerwinski still the editor and is the
journal still being published out of the Department of Germanic and Slavic at
SUNY--Stony Brook?

Thanks for any info or insights you might have.

Kevin Christianson, Ph.D                <<kec7497 at tntech.edu>>
English Department / Box 5053 / Tennessee Tech University / Cookeville, TN 38505

"Cunning, an attribute of intelligence, is very often used to compensate for a
lack of real intelligence and to defeat the greater intellectual powers of
others."  Giacomo Leopardi, PENSIERI, 1845.