GEN.PL of _svecha_ and other such words in Russian

Loren A. Billings billings at mailer.fsu.edu
Wed Feb 7 09:40:48 UTC 1996

Thanks, Ralph.  I posted a summary, but I'll also test your summary
against Zalizniak.  As for your paragraph on natives and sclerosis, were
you referring to my being a native anglophone (amerophone?) and thus my
typos in English, or native speakers of Russian not knowing what I meant
by _calcified_?  Not that it matters; I'm to busy to care.  My students
deserve an up-to-the-minute snapshot of what is productive, however.

Thanks again,  --Loren