Sub info for SEELANGS

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Sat Feb 17 15:15:24 UTC 1996

Could someone please forward information to me on how to subscribe to
SEELANGS?  I'm here, but I don't remember how I got here, and I'd like to
send the information along to a Russian teacher new to the net.  Thanks
in advance!

Devin

Devin P. Browne                                   Clairton Education Center
Foreign Language Teacher                                 501 Waddell Avenue
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu                                      Clairton, PA  15025
                                                             (412) 233-9200