latest apologies for personal posting

Randolph J. Herber herber at dcdrjh.fnal.gov
Tue Feb 20 21:20:45 UTC 1996

The following header lines retained to affect attribution:
|Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 13:21:53 -0500
|From: Ernest Scatton <escatton at cnsvax.albany.edu>
|Subject: Re: latest apologies for personal posting

|Heh, heh. The SEELANGS demon strikes again. Does anyone feel the need for
|a moderated list? Someday someone is gonna say something they're really
|gonna regret.

|ES

|Ernest Scatton                                       Germanic & Slavic Hum254
|518-442-4224 (w)                                               UAlbany (SUNY)
|518-482-4934 (h)                                                    Albany NY
|518-442-4188 (fax)                                                      12222

A simplier solution is to set the reply address to the reply address of the
poster and not the reply address of the mailing list as a whole.  I would
prefer that it were set that way.

Randolph J. Herber, herber at dcdrjh.fnal.gov, +1 708 840 2966, CD/HQ CDF-PK-149O
(Speaking for myself and not for US, US DOE, FNAL nor URA.)
(Product, trade, or service marks herein belong to their respective owners.)
N 41 50 26.3 W 88 14 54.4 approximately.