Outcomes Statements

Mansour Lawrence gl2187 at westpoint-emh2.army.mil
Fri Feb 23 15:35:51 UTC 1996

Friends and Colleagues,

I would like to hear from Russian instructors at the university level who
are organizing overall course curricula, syllabi and testing materials based
on an outcome statement for Russian language majors.  One approach I've
seen is based on the ACTFL Russian guidelines.  Others contain outcome
statements for cultural literacy as well.

I'll be happy to share drafts of our own statement with those responding.
(Please contact me off line. e-mail:  gl2187 at usma3.usma.edu
or send a fax with return number:     fax -- 914-938-3585     )

Thanks!

Larry Mansour
Russian Section
US Military Academy