FW: Worthwhile cause (fwd)

Burton & Rachel Davis twoofus at execpc.com
Sun Feb 25 18:31:16 UTC 1996

Dear SEELANGers,

Although this isn't directly related to anything Slavic, the issue of
censorship on the Internet concerns everyone who uses it.  I have no idea
where this originally came from, but I think this is a relatively easy and
painless way for people to get the message out.  I apologize to any of you
who might disagree with my posting of this message.

Rachel Kilbourn Davis
University of Wisconsin - Madison
twoofus at execpc.com