FW: Worthwhile cause (fwd)

Jouko Lindstedt jslindst at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon Feb 26 08:16:53 UTC 1996

The cause is important, but it is still a chain letter, and I don't like
to get chain letters from mailing lists; sooner or later I get a dozen
copies from different sources. Anyway, SEELangs is not the right forum for
this (very important) discussion. Chain letters are strongly discouraged
or prohibited at most sites, I think; I don't know about CUNYVM. According
to the instructions we have at Helsinki, I should now write a complaint
to the postmaster of Ms. Davis...

Jouko Lindstedt
Department of Slavonic Languages, University of Helsinki
e-mail: Jouko.Lindstedt at Helsinki.Fi or jslindst at cc.helsinki.fi
http://www.helsinki.fi/~jslindst/